Monday 22 July 2013

 Afternoon! Apologies for the lack of posts, I'm still sort of getting the hang of this!

I just got these lovelies through the post today, a set of sock garters with moon and stars attachments with double clips. These ones are custom made for me as I wanted double clippings, she has a lovely variety of not only garters but chokers and body harnesses 

I paid £18.50 for the both of them inc. postage.

Overall, I love these as they're sexy and something new to me; but the only issue I'm having; is that the stars are studs and the pointy flat backs on the other side of the garter can scratch and cause discomfort so make sure they're pinned flat down before use!

I got these from an online store called Etsy and the girl I bought them off was just lovely
http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ShelleyBusby 

It's super easy to buy, you just pop them in your basket, send her your measurements and she makes them and sends them to you within a week

Defiantly worth a look and a purchase is worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment